Thursday, July 27, 2006

WOULD YOU BELIEVE I HATE EXCLAMATION POINTS?

See, it's not even that big of an issue that she changed my design. That even turned out all hunky dory in the end (albeit after staring and gawking dumbly at the screen in sputtering frustration for over an hour), but the woman effed with my organizational system!

Woman! I will end you!

Granted, it's her building and her office and her computer and even her folder that my shit is in but its MY ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEM! Not only could I not just GLANCE into said folder to find what I was looking for but I couldn't even FIND THE DAMN FOLDER when I walked in this morning! That is a good TWO MINUTES OF MY LIFE that I will NEVER get back! Two minutes that COULD have been spent writing on my blog! Because that is a TOTALLY worth while endeavor! (The italics mean I COMPLETELY and UTTERLY believe that last sentence.)

Not only that! Woman stole my pen! Oh but she played it off too. After I accused her she just HAPPENED to find another pen IDENTICAL TO THE BLACK INKED BIC I HAD WHEN I WALKED IN THERE! The same one she had BORROWED when she was explaining the changes I had to fix just MOMENTS before. You KNOW my bic is so much better than your crappy, expensive pens with it's smooth flowing ink like butter across the crisp white sheet. History will be made with that pen (or if not that one, others like it because of the simple bic's UNDENIABLE SUPERIORITY TO EVERY OTHER PEN EVER CREATED)!! I will write great works of fiction and fantasy with that pen that you can't even hope to imagine! SO HANDS OFF THE PEN WOMAN!



On a lighter note, I got a sweat bath today from Seth. The whole right side of my face and upper arm, sopping wet.

TECHNICALLY, you could misconstrue the whole event into being MY fault when no such happenings occurred. I simply wanted to pet his mohawk not realizing he was drenched and he reached back to hug me. It was gross. I was so much more NOT OKAY with the sweat than I was when Mike licked me OUT OF NO FAULT OF MY OWN THEN EITHER! Damnit, Seth!

So the lesson to remove from this children is that if given the choice between someone forcefully licking my whole cheek or having that same cheek coated in a fine film of someone else's sweat, I'd rather be licked.

3 comments:

SLRd said...

But not Lick and Sticked. Tiff, you tell Trini his day is coming. Fear my indignant, self-righteous wrath!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel Shan?
You seem to be having a few anger management issues in this blog. I am glad that you are expressing yourself instead of holding it all in and then going postal. (Even though you would look great orange.)

I will warn Trini for you. I can almost hear him laughing now.......

SLRd said...

Woman took my pen. It's all I'm sayin'. You don't take another woman's pen. Just isn't right. Don't see why I should have to stand for it.