Monday, July 24, 2006

TOM IS THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL IS MYSPACE

I finally caved and I'll tell you why. 1) It seems like I'm the only one in the world (except Dan) who wasn't on myspace and I'm a lemming (lemur). 2) A best friend from high school is on it and I haven't talked to her since her wedding. 3) I was REALLY bored tonight.

Myspace is the devil. I may have signed up but I can do nothing with it. Nothing saves. I keep getting error messages. I finally got an image to load but I'm having issues with that, too. Remember that best friend? I can't find her and I know for a FACT she's on this goddamn site. I can't see why any of you people are on it.

I need a beer.

6 comments:

sarah cool said...

um, yeah, myspace royally sucks.

Anonymous said...

Stay off of myspace. Do not watch the news? Have you not heard all of the awful things that occur because of myspace accounts? People lose jobs or don't even get hired because of their myspace accounts. Don't get me started on the pedophiles.

Do. Not. Use. myspace.

It is way more evil than the NY Yankees and we all know how evil they are!

Go Sox!

Jenny N said...

to what your sister said: Just don't type anything about work. EVER.

and myspace does suck. It never works. the layout is HORRIBLE. Facebook is much better.

I'm on it because...i dunno. I'm a lemming too.

I have gotten in contact with some people from high school though, so that's cool.

Lord of the Barnyard said...

oh, admit it. you joined because i met pruitt on myspace.

sarah cool said...

not only don't talk about work, don't use your last name. ever. then you'll be safe. :-) (safer?)

SLRd said...

Sarah Cool and Jenny - My favorite website is Dooce. I read her religiously. No jobby, job speak.

Tiff - Pedophiles? Are you serious?

Drew - I joined so I could get Pruitt to be MY girlfriend.

*CORRECTION*: Everyone else (except Dan OR MEL) is on myspace.

I was actually quite surprised how many of you really are on it once I finally got to go look up people and the like.