Thursday, July 20, 2006

STANKY (NOT APPROPRIATE FOR SMALL CHILDREN AND PETS)

I live with a nursing major who has a very active job at a very active hospital. This same roommate takes gleeful, spiteful delight telling me disgusting hospital stories. Often times these are stories I have NO INTEREST AT ALL in hearing since they make me squeal "ew!" like a sissy girl and occassionally give me bad dreams. And then, once in a while, every so often, she tells me a story with merit, something that's a great mix of genuinely funny and terribly disgusting. Last night was one of those times. I present to you: STANKY PUSSY.

A nurse in some wing of the hospital was charged with removing a catheter (pee tube) from a rather large female patient. This woman had a particular aroma about her that reached ALL THE WAY DOWN THE HALL. In the process of the removal, this woman requested to have a pad placed under her round rump and as the nurse was procuring such a request, the woman thrust her hips in an upward direction... RIGHT UNDER THE NURSES NOSE. With a stench that SEEPED THROUGH WALLS. STANKY PUSSY STRIKES! The nurse, gagging and sputtering and throwing up a little in her mouth, finishes her job and is now plotting the destruction of the doctor who ordered her to thwart the STANKY PUSSY.

May this be a lesson to you, ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think of that as a lesson as to why I am not a nurse.

Anonymous said...

The lesson of this story is to clean your stanky pussy so that when nurses like me come along to do such a procedure as taking out a catheter she is not going to have the experience to do everything in her might to keep from vomiting right then and there. I would also like to comment that the nurse who told this story had a THICK southern accent which made her uttering the phrase "Stanky Pussy" much more hilarious.

Anonymous said...

The lesson of this story is to clean your stanky pussy so that when nurses like me come along to do such a procedure as taking out a catheter she is not going to have the experience to do everything in her might to keep from vomiting right then and there. I would also like to comment that the nurse who told this story had a THICK southern accent which made her uttering the phrase "Stanky Pussy" much more hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I can just hear Katie telling this. "Oh my God this is too funny. Today at work..." I think this is grosser than the vibrator that was stuck.