Friday, July 28, 2006

VENTING

I'm hot. I'm sweaty. I smell.

And I played like a goddamn cow. Have you ever seen a cow play ultimate frisbee? Yeah, they can't catch either.

AAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this night was going to be bad when I walked onto the field. Of the five people there, three of them are amongst the TOP. TEN. PLAYERS. of EVERYONE WHO EVER SHOWS UP! And the other two, they're good athletes.

I, on the other hand am the ONLY girl which is an automatic disadvantage for the simple fact I DON'T have a penis (since when was a penis necessary to catch a disc?). It is just a given that EVERY BLOODY TIME I PLAY I have to prove myself to the asshole, showboating morons amongst you, but PRICK? When I am the ONLY ONE on our team open FOUR TIMES and you THROW. IT. AWAY. EACH TIME, you CANNOT blame me because we're losing! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! I'M PAYING ATTENTION! I'M RUNNING! I AM MAKING MORE OF AN EFFORT THAN YOU! That guy who WAS guarding me? He STOPS guarding me EVERY TIME YOU GET THE DISC!!! THROW TO WHO IS O-P-E-N! (I'm about as fond of this guy as I am of DICK!)

It didn't help that the BEST two players on the field, probably the best two players we have, were on the same team and they DIDN'T claim the handicap. (That would be me in case you missed what I said above - I'm so not kidding about the C-O-W.) I don't know who I'm more pissed at; me for the way I played (if you can call what I did playing), or PRICK for being... well, a prick.

2 comments:

Lord of the Barnyard said...

i never ever throw to open cows. fat joe always just moos at me and chuck pretends i hadn't shouted his name before i threw it.
of the whole herd, only father abraham really tries.

Anonymous said...

So were you lowing?

AndI think it may have something to do with balance, like a lot of animals having tails.