Wednesday, May 31, 2006

IT'S ALL IN THE GENES... OR JEANS

It is really, really, REALLY sad that my ex-boyfriend has better hair than I do (he didn't when I dated him but he does now). It's pretty and shiny and styled like it should be on a girl's head OR, at the very least, on either a gay or emo boy's. But I can take to heart that the OTHER ex-boyfriend is definately taking after his dad when it comes to male pattern baldness. My dad has more hair (yes, Dad! You have more hair than a 24-year-old! At least I think you do. So, WOO!! Good job!).

There seems to be a pattern forming. After I date a boy he goes metro. I must have a slighter version of my mother's ability to make men (just one really) realize they're gay. Not TURN THEM GAY because you can't really TURN someone gay... just realize it. Go, Mom!

No comments: