Monday, May 22, 2006

CAREER CHANGE

Over the weekend I asked Dan to help me think of something to tell my sister to get me for my upcoming graduation because "How the hell should I know?" isn't turning out to be a valid response.

"Why don't you ask her for pole dancing lessons?"

(Copious amounts of wicked laughter) "Where did THAT come from?"

"I read it in CityBeat. Apparently (some local club I don't remember the name of) is offering them. It might be fun (said in creepy Dan: I'm-trying-to-bend-you-to-my-will voice)."

"You really think I need to prepare myself with a backup career like that? You know, in case I don't actually manage to graduate?"

"Oh. I hadn't thought about it that way... but yes."

"I'll bet my parents would be so proud."

1 comment:

SLRd said...

Oh, bloody hell.