Monday, May 15, 2006

(WO)MAN WITH A PLAN - PHOTO EDITION


(This photo is to make my mom happy) Clematis along the front walk ATTEMPTING and FAILING to cover the rusted fence.



Twisty, twirly pieces of rusted metal just PRETENDING to be a fence.



In case you didn't believe me that I do, in fact, have a FOREST as my back yard, here is a pretty little example of what we have left to tear out of the ground. EVERYTHING is coming out that isn't officially title "tree".



"It was cracked already.", "It adds character.", "It was like this when I got here." Hehe, oops.



THE PATH!! THE GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL PATH MEANING THE MAIL-LADY CAN'T YELL AT US ANYMORE! Those rocks to the side are what used to be considered the path.



Let the fornication begin!

1 comment:

Jenny N said...

how much? is it less than $400ish?