Tuesday, May 30, 2006

THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING, PART 1

- Chocolate.

- Getting distracted when a puppy walks by.

- Ending class early in case of rain that doesn't come.

- Turning in a final assignment.

- Doing the 'celebration' dance and not being the only idiot doing it.

- Pinning your roommate to the floor by laying on top of her and then tickling her thighs with your toes.

- Air-conditioning.

- Actually watching a movie instead of having it on just for background noise.

- SnapPea crispy thingies. I could eat ALL OF THEM, the whole bag. I love them almost as much as I love chocolate and they're a whole lot better for me.

- Playing stupid games with my sisters during the rare moments we're all getting along, and knowing Mom and Dad won't yell at us for being too loud because they don't get to hear us be loud anymore.

- People getting as much enjoyment as they do when they startle me (why don't you people find something that's more of a challenge?!).

- Watching a guy dressed up as a minotaur fall flat on his face at a full sprint.

- Long walks with a good friend on a hot night discussing what's to become of our lives.

- Sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy sleep!!!!

That's where I'm a viking!!