Saturday, November 03, 2007

PRIORITIES

Not that this will come as any sort of surprise to anyone in my bloodline but I found yet another reason I am My Father's Child.

It is currently 7:45 p.m. My friends should be arriving at my place in 15 minutes so we can head out for the evening.

I just spent the last 10 minutes cleaning my apartment like a mad woman to the detriment of putting on my makeup because I would rather my friends have to wait on me a few extra minutes while I put on some mascara than to see my apartment (THAT WE WON'T BE STAYING AT FIVE WHOLE MINUTES) in the state it was in.

Keep in mind, the "state" it was in took me ONLY TEN MINUTES TO CLEAN SO AS TO BE SPOTLESS. I even MADE. MY. BED. There is no good reason for ANYONE to go into my room.

And my makeup is done, too.

No comments: