Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ODE TO D.O.

Dear and gentle reader(s), there is much rejoicing to be had for I. have found. my iPod.

(Heavenly angels rejoice)

This means that NOT ONLY do I have my Africa pictures back, but, more importantly (for the sake of this post), I have my D.O. pictures back. Do you know what that means, dear reader(s)? Do you have ANY idea just how monumentous a discovery this truly is?

It means the D.O. video can actually be. I means that all of you will get to enjoy, nay, revel in the glory that is patented D.O. seduction technique.



Oh, you know yer hot for it.

But I need help. I need the perfect song to make this animation the most glorious of glorious it can be. Sans that though, I might just go with Creed.

Please don't make me go with Creed.


Also, the standing threat is if D.O. cuts Dan's majestic mane while he's down in Guatamala this week (meaning I am unable to do the job) I will end the animation thusly: "For a good time call 513-207-XXXX." Without the X's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? (I have no idea who D.O. is but he must be fun if you admit to knowing him.)
Or anything by R Kelly.


BTW: I heard a nun say bastard the other night. It's true. And she didn't catch fire or nothing!

Anonymous said...

Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha'
Garbage - Androgyny
Lou Reed - Take a Walk on the Wild Side
Wet Spots - Do You Take It?
(I don't know how available this is out on the interwebs - you know how to get a hold of me for a copy if you're curious, and if you're going to do what I think you're going to do, I hope you're curious.)
Cream VS The Hoxtons - Sunshine of Your Love

That's all I can think of for now.

SLRd said...

Oh. I'm curious.

SLRd said...

Well THAT was a very educational iTunes store visit.

Anonymous said...

The important thing, though, is will it work for what you're planning?