Thursday, November 01, 2007

BITTER GRAY HAG

I found something today. Something that almost made me cry. Something, that until now, I though was a myth. Okay, okay. Maybe not a myth but something that I hoped would never happen to me. Hoped, mind you, but I knew better. I knew it was just a matter of time.

BUT I THOUGHT I HAD TIME!!! I mean, I'm still young! I'm not yet 25. I just barely graduated college a year ago. I... I thought I had time.

Sadly, today ruined ALL of that. Today my innocence was ripped from me by cruel and callous hands. And by hands I mean follicles, because today, fair reader(s), I found my first official gray hair. I'll have you know that immediately after I tore that sucker out of my skull with nary a hint of remorse I called my mother and blamed her faulty genes for this tragedy that has befallen me.

You know what that heartless bitch said to me? (HI MOM!!! LOVE YOU!!! XOXOX) She said, and I quote, "I can buy you something to fix it." She then proceeded to snicker to herself before calling me old.

Wench. If I'm old you're ancient. What?! I'm just sayin'.

No comments: