Monday, January 21, 2008

SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF HIS LIFE

"Ohh! Guess what Issac gave me?!"

"HERPES!!!"

((at which point the lady friend who was holding hands with him pulled away))

"... I... oh, wow. I should be giving you the finger right now but... I have to give you props."


* * *

"You guys should have told me your house was this cold. I would have brought my space heater."

"Except then we would have all been huddled around it."

"No, we wouldn't. It oscillates."

"That's pronounced osk-illates. There is a 'c' in there."

"... No, it isn't."

"Yeah, it's not."

"... Did you honestly think I would believe you?"

"I was hoping."

"This coming from a guy who gets an air-five from his roommate whenever he uses a big word."

"Hell, yeah!"


* * *

Rachel: "You should update your blog more often. I read it everyday! Sometimes, I even read it multiple times a day."

Me: "Yeah, I try to but nothing all that interesting has been going on recently."

Will: "You know, I read your blog, too."

Me: "Aww, really? Do you read it everyday?"

Will: "No way. Not everyday. That's just crazy."

3 comments:

Duchess T said...

I agree with Rachel. I live to read your blog and then when there is nothing new I am sad :( Please make me happy.

BTW: the herpes comment....Excellent! I bow down.

Jenny N said...

I read it every day!

Also, I'm guessing the second conversation was between you and...Danny?

SLRd said...

Ding Ding Ding! Jennith wins a prize!!! (The prize being my love and adoration.)