Thursday, January 10, 2008

APARTMENT HUNTING SUCKS

"Can I make an appointment for Saturday to see one of your one or two bedroom apartments?"

"We don't show on Saturday."

"Um, it says right here you show by appointment on Saturdays."

"Maybe they just haven't changed it yet, but I been here since July and we never do that."


Okay, one: This is the most recent edition (as in January 2008) of a monthly apartment guide. Change your goddamn contact information.

And two: I am trying to throw MONEY at you. Nearly $500 this month with a signed agreement to do so for another eleven. Do you not think it would be well within your ability, not to say your interest, to cater to me JUST A LITTLE BIT? You should be kissing my ass at this point because there is PLENTY of time to dick me over AFTER I'VE SIGNED THE LEASE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this is so true!