Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I FOUND THEM AT THE FOOT OF THE BED

This morning when I woke up I uttered a phrase usually reserved for after a night of drunken fraternal debauchery.

No, not "where am I?"

Not "who is he?"

But from betweenst my lips tumbled the ever-favorite: "Um? Where are my pants?"

I SWEAR I had on sweats when I went to bed. I'm just not entirely sure what happened to them between that time I rolled over and they started to fall off and this morning. (Not only that but it definately took me at LEAST a full minute to realize I was without an essential part of my sleepware.)

That and I'm fairly certain I was alone all night... which is awkward. I really need to stop molesting myself.

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

wow, this undressing people in their sleep is becoming a problem for you. Remember Red River Gorge? ;)

SLRd said...

I think what I really need is just some good ole naked time.

WOOHOO!