Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HE'S LOOKING TO BE A KEPT MAN

"I thought of another career path for myself."

"Oh yeah?"

"Check this out. Ninja for hire."

"... Really?"

"Yes! Do you even realize how cool that would be? Do you have any idea?"

"Mmm. And who would pay you to be a ninja?"

"Hey. I'm bad ass. Someone out there is stupid enough to pay me to do that."

"No. They wouldn't. No one in their right mind would pay you for that."

"I didn't say they would be in their right mind. They would have to be very, very stupid. Don't you kill my dream! Gah! Are you happy now?! MY DREAM IS DEAD!!!"

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

your lips are hot in your masthead. (that sounds much dirtier than I meant it)

Anonymous said...

Would that make you the ninja for hire? Killing other people's dreams indiscriminately, taking their screams of anguish for your pay...

SLRd said...

Mmmm, anguish.