Monday, July 02, 2007

LONELY

Don't get excited. I'm at the cafe mooching the wifi.

I was losing my damn mind without internet. And I'm not getting my own until NEXT Friday. As vain and stupid and self-centered as it sounds, I think I might lose it before then. I literally ran out of the house fighting tears on my way over here.

The roommates are gone. I'm lonely. And I miss my old life.

I feel like I can't do this.

All I really want to do right now is give up, quit and go home to my parents with my tail between my legs and beg for them to fix it.

I don't want to be an adult. No, I don't want to be this kind of adult. I want everything to be fixed and the way it is in my head. I want to be secure in something instead of up in the air not really knowing. I don't like not knowing. It frustrates me not knowing.

And I won't give up, and not for any noble reason. I don't have any plans of fighting through this and perservering because I know tomorrow will be a little better than today. Nope. Not me.

I won't give up because to do so would be humiliating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have the same reason for not giving up. Don't let anyone sell you their bullshit line of the "noble cause". It's pure, unadultered crap. Living alone is hard for the first lttle while. You'll adjust. Your a tough little SOB. I should know, you're my sister. I've known you your WHOLE life and you have always been the tough one. I'm proud of you and if you need something you BETTER CALL ME!~!!!!!!!! I will help you and there will be no humiliation involved. And you know it is the same with Mom and Dad. None of us will humiliate you. We'll be grateful that you let us in.

Anonymous said...

By the way....who's the dude in the wig?? (please dear God let that be a wig.)

SLRd said...

It is a wig. And it is also a Warrent t-shirt.

He's a friend who is NOT very happy with me because of that picture. But he put that get up on of his own volition so it serves him right. Now if only I could email his parents the proof...