Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TIDDALY BITS

Which is basically my way of saying I have not the will nor the function to form a proper entry so you get to enjoy the random shit going on in my brain.

* * *

"You can't use that outdated photo."

What other option would you suggest? And I don't remember asking for your permission. Or even your opinion, for that matter.

* * *

I will never live up to the standards I set for myself, though I certainly live up to the standards I set for others.

* * *

It is exceptionally frustrating to be sexually repressed but not really interested in anyone who could (and probably would) help alleviate it.

* * *

I very much miss make outs.

* * *

"Oh, you just lost coolness points for asking me that."

...

I'm sure I'll get over it. As a matter of fact, I'll tell you what. If I'm not over it within the next two minutes, I'll let you know.

* * *

Seriously woman! If I tell you that's enough, that is not an invitation to do it again AT AN INCREASED VOLUME because just maybe I'll find it funny the next time.

Moron.

* * *

I shouldn't laugh near stairwells because I'm already loud enough without throwing echos into the mix.

* * *

I very much enjoy my bitchfests with the IT guy.

* * *

I'm tired of being a push over. I'm tired of just allowing people to hurt me with a "you gotta do what you gotta do" attitude. You know what, screw you guys.

* * *

I wish life wasn't so hard sometimes. And I feel like a pussy for thinking that anything in my life has ever been hard.

* * *

I'll pay $10 for an audio book but I won't pay the $4 to get rid of my library fine.

* * *

The only friend I have that would drop everything for me is 1,730 miles away (and has been and will be and it sucks ass) and hasn't been emailing and I swear to God if you don't get ahold of me in SOME FORM by the end of the week I will fly down there JUST TO KICK YOUR ASS! DO NOT THINK I WOULDN'T DO IT!

1 comment:

Erik Barnes said...

call me if you need a good vent.