Sunday, July 22, 2007

GIANT HILLS OF DEATH AND MAYHEM

Annnnnd we're back from Cedar Point.

Whole.

No one lost their feet on any rides, though I did lose my voice on the Magnum XL-200, which makes me feel like a pussy because I was totally cool on the Millenium Force but those damn tunnels in the dark with the unexpected dips and you can color me a pansy. To make matters worse there was a little girl right in front of me, couldn't have been more than 10, with her parents. Didn't make a peep. Not a single sound. At least, not any I could hear over my SCREAMS OF TERROR.

The other REALLY noteworthy thing that happened was that while waiting TWO WHOLE HOURS for the first ride of the morning (Raptor if you really MUST know), a seagull managed to shit on several of us, yours truly included.

Why yes, that WAS a pleasant start to the day. It was suggested that rather than wipe the white stuff off my arm myself, I simply wait until someone forgot about the damn bird and thought I just hadn't rubbed in my suntan lotion. "Won't you rub that in for me? Oh, you look like you could use some on your face."

Because I want to never have any friends ever again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to the fisherman (by trade, not for fun), it is good luck when one of the pesky rat bastards shits on you.
I don't subscribe to this belief myself, but I am laughing at your unfortunate event. Why? Because I can.

Love and kisses