Thursday, July 05, 2007

OOPS

Hi.

I broked my cell phone. So until I get a new battery (and hopefully it is only the battery) it's as if I don't even exist. Woo.

ADDENDUM: Hate. Hate. Hate. Loathing. Hate.

I went and waited for nearly an hour to get help just to find out that it's the battery (I TOLD YOU, SUCKA!) and they no longer carry my model of phone.

...

Of course you don't, Cupcake.

So they're mailing me a new battery. Snail mailing. Which means I might have it tomorrow. Or Monday. But if not by Monday I have permission to go back to wait in line for an hour to have them track it (and by that I mean bust a cap).

* * *

I couldn't wait any longer and I've rearranged my schedule and I'm now getting internet on Tuesday which is THREE. WHOLE. DAYS. better than Friday.

* * *

Tomorrow is Tiff's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFF!!!! In case you forgot, you're old. HAHAHAHAHA. See? I'm helpful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's more like your on sabbatical and the rest of the world will just have wait, holding our collective breath, until you return. Come back soon! I miss you!!!

(btw: Bean is not allowed to open the pretty red box until her shower, no matter how much she pouts.thx!)

SLRd said...

I wouldn't let her open that box even if she offered to give me her first born, because, honestly, the glee from refusing her pout is worth melting the sun for.

Seriously.

Jaymie said...

What did I do to make the two of you want to be so mean to me? Just remember that paybacks are a biotch and I hold grudges. I could be a brat and go check out my registry online to see what has been purchased...

Anonymous said...

How would you know? Other people have purchased items also.

This is fun!

Anonymous said...

Shanny- Rini wrote a post about us and called it "Wicked Witches". Let's get her!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha