Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WITH BATTERY

It's true. I'm with battery and I've never been happier.

AND it's the battery that was sent to the wrong location. So Cupcake no longer needs a stern talking to about how to fill out a proper delivery form.

Hah. Oh, did I not tell you about that? Yeah, after the cell phone miracle I later realized that my phone still didn't recognize the battery when I attempted to charge the thing. So I was still stuck waiting for the battery that was promised me ON SATURDAY and rather than sit on my hands with no phone, I went to yell at the Verizon guy who found out Cupcake? Sent my battery to the wrong address.

But now it would seem I got it anyway. So, woo.

AND! My phone RECOGNIZES THE BATTERY. Which means I don't have to go back to the Verizon store YET AGAIN to replace the face. Hot damn.

Feel free to give me a call. I'm dying to hear from you.


P.S. - Is it wrong that hearing Bad Religion ON THE RADIO gives me a shit-eater grin? Also, I can sing along and not worry about being off key.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the battery. I hope you have a long life together. (ha ha just a little duracell humor to brighten your day....)