Monday, July 16, 2007

HAIRY HARRY

Tonight I had one of those mass hair removal-a-thons, what with the shaving and the waxing and the voodoo.

Oh, don't even ACT like you haven't done that before.

And there will be none of the negative thinking that I let this things get away from me on purpose. I mean, I'd had plans to thwart my eyebrows from mating for WEEKS now and, seriously, I'm single. Why the hell do I really need to shave my legs? Really. NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE THEM.

Let us not even speak of the touching.

But there are limits even I won't cross and, apparently, that limit is when I can glance down while STANDING AT MY FULL HEIGHT and see leg hair. Seriously? Ew. The good news for me, however, is it seems to take about 6 weeks to get to that level of disgusting.

Um, yay? It's a yay, right?

So now that my Sasquach transformation has been abated, I can focus on more important things. Like Chad Sofa (who will be here WEDNESDAY! EEEEEE!).

No comments: