Thursday, July 26, 2007

MAN-HANDLED

HEEEEE!!!!

I'm so excited you guys are PLAYING ALONG. Hellz. Yeah. I'm da coolest person in the world! People love me! I am popular! Suck it middle school bully! Suck it long. Suck it hard. ((Butt jiggle jig of joy. Yes, it's a REAL dance.))

Okay, okay. I'm cool. I'm totally not swooning from the attention.

Anyway, since three of you responded to my request SO FAR (Hint. Hint hint.) I'm going to span these out over the next few days starting in the order they were requested.

No, you may not object.

I only said every question would be answered. I NEVER SAID WHEN. Back the hell off, demon spawn.

Cough. Anyway. On with the show!

* * *

Our first LOVELY contestant is c. holly who writes: Tell them about our secret sex affair.

* * *

SLRd Design Productions in cooperation with Man Slut Studios presents:

Man-Handled: A Fictional Affair


Well, I guess I HAVE to tell you all now about our SECRET sex affair since SOMEONE let the cat out of the bag. Dick. Though, I guess, to be completely fair, it wasn't much of a secret. It's quite difficult to keep anything a secret when you get caught in the act.

I'm not sure who eyed up whom first, who was the first to whisper of a love that dare not speak it's name, but I do know he made the first move. I mean, with a package like that, it's gotta be hard to keep it under control. And Mr. c. holly ISN'T known for his self-control.

I hold to the truth that I was an innocent victim to Mr. c. holly's lustful longings. Poor, sweet, innocent me who'd never known the rough touch of a man (shut up), me who was so naive to the world (SHUT UP), at first I only thought his attentions to be completely innocent.

I was wrong.

He cornered me on the stairs.

I was helpless to defend myself so I just gave in (Again with the shutting it up).

It was wild. It was dirty. It didn't last very long.

When he'd finished, he glanced up to find my roommate standing at the top of the stairs, her jaw hanging down, a wee strand of drool glittering in the sunlight.

Her eyes were glazed over in anger and she huffed like a furious bull. "You guys," she whined, "that stain is NEVER going to come out!"

And she was right. Even a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser couldn't remove that mess.

WHAT?! I said it was dirty!

~Fin.

* * *

Yay! That was fun! Gimme more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot part 2 where he an MB got it on and he held her all night long!

Anonymous said...

I read "Yay, give me more" in the context of the story, not as a request for more ideas for stories.