Sunday, July 29, 2007

NERDED OUT

This weekend was Bean's bridal shower, also to be known as the weekend of awkward questions. All of them directed at me.

But, alas, that story will have to wait because I hold in my hot little hand a borrowed copy of Harry Potter the seventh. If any of you know the way I throw myself into books, you won't be entirely surprised if I don't post for a couple of days.

Yes, I am fully aware of my nerd status.

No, I won't tell you if Harry dies AND IF ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES ATTEMPT TO TELL ME I WILL CUT OUT YOUR SPLEEN WITH A SPORK!

Have a pleasant day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you candy-coat your threats.
Who asked you awkward questions and why????

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but it's shark week and I have been playong Sharkrunner all week.