Saturday, June 02, 2007

FOLDED PAPER

Last night, Jennith had a shish cabob party.

There was much cooking of meat, a bad-ass badmitton competition (until Vishnu broke his shuttlecock.. hehe), and then... I found this, only it was last years addition.

I had forgotten how much I like origami.

Check out my parrots chilling on Girl Roommates wheat glasses.



And a blurry frog. He just wishes he was cool enough to hang with the parrots. And that grease stain in the background has been there since not too long after we moved into the house. I didn't do it.



This is SUPPOSED to be a lobster. Boy Roommate and I agreed it was a much closer representation of a crawdad.



Why, yes, I did already purchase the 2007 calender. No, I don't care that we are already HALF-FREAKING-WAY through the year. I'm not really planning on using it for it's given purpose when its pages double as origami paper. How freaking cool is that?

No comments: