Friday, June 29, 2007

DIRTY GIRL

My feet are FILTHY.

I've spent since I got home from work cleaning the damn house. I am STILL working on the first floor. Bastard.

So... because I'm brilliant, or wish death upon myself, I'm moving this weekend. Without any preparations. I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean S-M-A-R-T.

Ohh, ohh! But I DID buy two new tables and a shower curtain from Elimee who left for New York today (BYE ELIMEE!!). It is really kind of sad getting a paycheck knowing that all of it is spent already. So very sad.

Anyway, I wanted to let the folks that read this thing know that I may be without internet (and cable but that doesn't so much concern you) for a little while.

Try not to miss me too terribly.


BTW - Who wants to help me move my couch and bed on Sunday?! That is all I need help with! Honest! Except maybe one of my new tables! But THAT is really it! I SWEAR! Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

No comments: