Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MINI MINIONS

I definately washed my hair in the kitchen sink this morning.

I got home last night to find our bathroom in disarray because SOMEONE (Girl Roommate) didn't tell me the painter guy was coming to fix the goddamn bathroom and that is so not cool and I was already in a FABULOUS mood so adding that to everything was just DANDY as mother effing CANDY.

But I digress.

I got a call from a recruiter today (who wants to find a JOB and thinks I'm SMART and that I have a lot to OFFER and HELL YEAH you are more then welcome to hook me the hell up).

When I got to work I told the IT Manager (whom I ADORE) and she got vaguely distraught. See, she has a plan. She thinks the IT guy and I should hook up.

I believe her exact words were, "It's your duty to procreate and have smart children," and, "He likes burnettes, and I'm pretty sure he's over his whole tattoo thing."

Um. Yeah.

I tried, and failed miserably, to hide my embarrassment and eventually suggested she only wanted us to create mini minions so she could take over the world. I also told her I was charmed she was thinking of me but I really didn't need to be hooked up with the IT guy.

True, I think nerd is a brand of sexy but... um, yeah.

And I totally went to lunch alone today.

* * *

ADDENDUM: Ben apparently thinks I'm a hot piece of rebound ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Congrats on the recruiter.
(I knew I wasn't the only one who could see your brilliance!)
2. Who the hell is Ben?