Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAVING DIFFICULTIES

You might notice a few changes to this blog.

The most glaring (so far) is that my list of authors and books is missing, but also that my archives bar looks funny. I'm attempting, rather unsuccessfully, to make a few housekeeping changes and instead of submitting to my will like a good little tool, blogger is choosing to force itself on me in a most unflattering and unwanted manner.

I've achieved a point where I am, mayhaps, JUST shy of throwing my beautiful, lovely, charming Mac out the window and we all know it isn't nice to put the blame where it doesn't belong and with that being said, I have this to add: FOR SHAME, BLOGGER.

I'm give up for the evening. I'll try again tomorrow.


EDIT: Right after I finished that lament it started working. Oh my shit, this is like the freaking red-headed step-child of upgrades.

NOTHER EDIT: That's RIGHT, Blogger! You will bend to my will!

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

aw, did you take the authors off because of me? :(

SLRd said...

I am not a literary snob, Jennith!

Anonymous said...

Y'know, in my head, you were replaced by a drunken frat boy, and your blog was replaced by a drunken sorority girl. And we all know what happens when one tries to bend the other to their will, right?

My head is a strange and crazy place.