Tuesday, May 08, 2007

BREAKING NEWS

Word on the street is Man Friend and I are taking a break. (OH, SHOCK! You mean someone DOESN'T want to put up with my shit?! WTF, right?) Actually, I've been thoroughly cajoled and that is not the reason. At this point, there really is no official reason though I do have my theories (government conspiracy, alien invasion, etc.)

I missed two days of work because of this. Not so much because I REALLY needed too (okay, yeah I did, a little) but because my parents somewhat enthusiastically encouraged such behavior. I came back home to Cincinnati mainly because I needed clean underwears.

My hope is that this won't last very long/be permanent because I kinda like the fellow but I understand/respect/don't-much-like the fact that he needs his space.

I guess that is all I've really got to say about it.

* * *

In other news, not only do carney's have small hands and smell like cabbage but they drive like assholes, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know about carneys?

SLRd said...

I've been to carnivals AND I got cut off by one pulling a disassembled train.

Anonymous said...

Good to know.

Tommy said...

I bet it was gnomes...

Yeah, definitely gnomes.