Tuesday, May 29, 2007

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

I got my hairs cut. I have made SEVERAL attempts to showcase a picture of said hairs but it keeps clogging up Safari and then I have to force quit in a huff of annoyance.

So you get this instead.

* * *

My head? Yeah, it's doing that thing again. Remember the demons?

So because I honestly believe him when I talk to him, and because I'm not going to get the reassurances I want when I want them, I've been instead instructed to think of all the things I want to do, research them until my head is ready to explode, and then do them. All to avoid driving myself insane with an imagination from hell.

In no particular order:

  • I want to go white water rafting again.

  • Dad and I are talking about visiting Tiff. Details are not so easy to hammer out with that man. How it will work out is I will basically plan the trip and tell him when and where to show up.

  • I NEED, not just want, I physically need a dog. I don't care what breed though since I recently started to want to name him Johnny Cash (Cash for short), I'm thinking there is no way to go but black. Maybe I'll volunteer at a local shelter.

  • I want to join a pottery class. I always LOVED sculpture and I was always good at it. Now, the reason I have YET to do this is:

    • It's expensive.

    • I don't know when my ticket will finally get punched and I'll be heading to Columbus and I don't want to only be half-way through a class when it is so damn expensive.

  • I want to learn to belly dance.

  • I want to find a job and move to Columbus.

  • I want to finally do that drawing for Tiff and Trini I've been promising for over a year.

  • I want to go camping. For real camping, not Canada camping.

  • I want to be self-assured.

  • I want to visit Dan in Guatamala.

  • I want to build something.

  • I want to live by myself.

  • I want to go back to Las Vegas and go to a show.

  • I want to visit all 50 states.

  • I want to be happy again. I don't want to have to keep faking it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drawing has been promised for 2+ years my darling, but who's counting??? (insert coy expression here)
I just bought a book on belly dancing and most community/adult ed places offer it for relatively cheap money. Justine has the dvd companion to my book so I'll let you know how it works out.

Love you!!!!

Jenny N said...

ummm...Courtney and I went belly dancing on monday. Come with us next week!

Jenny N said...

to add more: It's a beginner class in Blue Ash, and it's $45 per month or $15 per class. I had fun, even though I was realy bad, but no one notices because they're all busy looking at themselves.

Court has been going a year, and I plan on going again next Tuesday.

and it's on Tuesday, not Monday like i said.