Sunday, August 19, 2007

SUPERBAD

In about a half hour there will be God knows how many people in my tiny, one bedroom apartment demanding mini corndogs because I'm an idiot. Who, yes, drank again last night only a measly little week after saying never again.

(BUT! I am not hung over because I had ONE. And it was a little one. Only a half-liter as opposed to the FRIGGIN HUGE liter mugs Hofbrau is known for. I am awesome with the restraint and willpower. BOW DOWN BEFORE MY AWESOMENESS AND WEEP AT MY GLORY!)

There will also be a steak for McLovin, the Artist Formerly Known as DO (which, seriously, Superbad... was HILARIOUS) because, apparently, I owe him a steak from YEARS AGO when I said something funny.

At a very inappropriate time.

And, being the jerk that he is, rather than nurture my comedic genius and guide it to it's climactic fruition, he demaned I repay my tactless remark with a steak. Actually, with several steaks.

But he'll take what I give him, damnit.

3 comments:

Big D said...

Ohhhhhh, THAT's why you owed me a steak. I had honestly completely forgotten.

And yeah, looking back, it was pretty funny.

SLRd said...

You're damn right it was funny ya cry baby!

sarah cool said...

I know that this totally overlooks every single piece of comedy in the rest of the movie, but my favorite part hands down, that is still making me laugh days later, sad as this may be:
when the dude got flour put on his face like a kitty cat and then licked his paws. O. M. G.