Thursday, August 02, 2007

ONLY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT RESPONSES

Co-worker:

"OHMYGODWEHAVEACRISIS!"

"Oh, Jesus! What happened?!"

"Um, well, I broke a nail."

"..."

"What?! That's a crisis!"

"You have got to be kidding me, kid."

"BUT THE WEDDING IS IN A WEEK!"

* * *

Ma:

"Mommy! I have a crisis! The perfect, happy wedding has been thwarted."

"Alright. And exactly how is that?"

"I broke a nail."

"SONOFABITCH! So, are you going to need a tip put on?"

"Probably not. I figure my nailbeds are long enough she can just cut the rest and fake it."

"You're a bitch, you know that?"

* * *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAN (also known as Baby Butthead Brat Face)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a bitch, but I love you! Which nail did you break? This could be used to your advantage if anyone is an ass at the wedding. Effective yet still lady like.....