Sunday, May 04, 2008

WHEREIN I ADMIT I'M AN IDIOT

So... um... we may not be kicking Bachelor #2 to the curb so soon after all. He managed not to piss me off once all night long and took me to see Iron Man and he cleans up nice and his butt looked really good in those pants and he killed bugs for me in my apartment and he drives a nice car and he has a house with a fenced in back yard and he's going to get a girl dog that Guinness can play with and if I keep him around long enough he might build me stuff or, better yet, teach me to build stuff.

I know, I KNOW! Quelled rage a mere 24 hours ago but STOP JUDGING ME! I mean, no, this guy is not The One (and should I ever be silly enough to say to you dear interwebs that I want to marry him, STOP ME) but he's fun for right now.

Besides, if I kicked him to the curb, my other boy issues (which I have yet to complain about, but oh... fret not, dear interwebs because I will) would be a bit less complicated. AND WHO WOULD WANT THAT?


Ed. Note: Ohh. He also likes Chuck Palahniuk who I am a complete and utter geek over because I have read nearly everything he has written* and oh, do I heart him so very, very, very much and want to have his demented little babies.

*There are a mere three books of his I am missing from my collection: Stranger Than Fiction: True Stories, Rant, and Fugitives and Refugees, any of which would make a great birthday, Christmas, belated housewarming, or just because present for the sick and twisted mind that is me. GET ON IT!

2 comments:

Erik Barnes said...

wow...bipolar much?
(j/k)

SLRd said...

Ehh, not really. My initial reaction is the correct one and I'm honestly not sure how much longer we'll keep this one around, though I really did have fun the other night.