Friday, May 02, 2008

WE MAY HAVE TAKEN THE JOKE A TOUCH TOO FAR

Me: "I had to go shopping for a dress last night because I'm going to a wedding this weekend."

Cute and Funny Male Coworker: "ME TOO!"

Me: "Oh no! I hope we didn't get the same dress! Is yours black?"

C&FMC: "It is."

Me: "Does it swoop down in the back?"

C&FMC: "It does."

Me: "We may just have a crisis on our hands."

C&FMC: "Probably not, because my dress? It swoops way down."

Me: "Ohh! Does it show a little butt cleavage?"

C&FMC: "It shows the whole butt. It's really more of strip of black fabric that covers the nipple area. Anything below that is out in the open."

Me: "Oh wow. That's kind of tragic."

* * *

And then today:

Me: "I didn't see you when I was out walking Guinness last night!"

C&FMC: "That's because I didn't leave this god-awful place until 7. As in p.m."

Me: "That would be why. I got back early so I could go shoe shopping."

C&FMC: "Because that is very important."

Me: "It is! I had to get a little something to go with my new dress."

C&FMC: "Oh. (Conspiratorially) Are they slutty?"

Me: "Umm, yeah. They have to match the dress. Because toe cleavage is sexy!"

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

I would like an entry more about your feelings, please. Real entry! Less quotes!

SLRd said...

This is my blog and I'll do what I want to!!!!

Also, I have one coming because boys? They suck. Particularly when you're trying to juggle three of them.

Jenny N said...

three!? Go Shannon! :)