Thursday, May 08, 2008

COUGAR

Two of my coworkers were standing around my desk, one threatening me with the possibility of maiming my eye if I didn't start a project for her, the other laughing uncomfortably and eyeing her suspiciously, when a fine looking guy walked by with one of the HR reps.

Let's just say he had a nice behind.

As he left, we mentioned to the HR rep that I thought he was attractive and inquired if she knew his age. She didn't know, but she went to go check. (YEAH! Because I have ins with HR 'round my joint!)

He was born in 1988.

HR: "Is that too young for you?"

Me: "I was born in '82! Let's just say if he can't buy beer, he's too young for me."

HR: "Are you sure? You could be a cougar."

Me: "!!! Don't you have to be a certain age to be considered a cougar? Like 40? 45?"

HR: "Alright. That's fine. You can be a baby courgar."

The Eye Maimer: "A whore baby cougar."

Bitches.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to quit robbing the cradle dear. They will eventually arrest you for that.

SLRd said...

Hey! He was LEGAL.

Jenny N said...

I feel your pain sometimes...

Jenny N said...

also, we need to catch up sometime.

Duchess T said...

My sister, the baby cougar. How can my heart hold so much pride wihout exploding all over my desk????

You have always pushed the envelope or is marched to your own drummer? What ever one works for you so you will continue to love me best.

rachel said...

shannon....i have exams on monday...which means i've been studying a lot...which means i've been craving avoiding studying by reading your blog....

SLRd said...

Oh sweetie. When I get back from walking Guinness this morning I will definately do you a solid.