Saturday, May 17, 2008

COMMON COURTESY IS, APPARENTLY, NOT SO COMMON

Dear Bachelor #2:

First off, don't text message me when you've been drinking. Because you're an idiot and it results in me telling you to f*ck off. And really, really meaning it.

Secondly (um, is that even a word?), don't be late. And stop cancelling on me. I realize you have a house you're trying to move into but there is a LOT to be said for making a girl feel special, and not being up to going out with me because you've been working on your house all day is not it.

Thirdly, if you ARE going to take me out, don't do it just to tell me an hour later, after I've already had a beer and can no longer drive anywhere (Why, yes. I am aware I'm a light weight. You want to make something of it BECAUSE I WILL CUT YOU.), that you are too tired to hang out anymore and are going to go home to bed. IT IS NOT EVEN TEN O'CLOCK, YOU ARROGENT JACKASS. What? You think you are the ONLY person I have to hang out with? You weren't even willing to come in and veg out on the couch.

I would have rathered you cancelled.

So I'm going to go back to my previous statement from last night. F*ck off.

2 comments:

SLRd said...

Except I might have come home, wrote that post, and then promptly fell asleep on the couch until 6 in the morning.

Heh. Guess I was tired, too. BUT STILL! It's the principal of the thing!

Duchess T said...

It's time for #2 to go. period.