Thursday, October 26, 2006

WHY I'M A TERRIBLE GIRLFRIEND

Man Friend and I are what some uneducated individuals might consider "verbally abusive." What I mean by this is we pull out all manner of "your mom" jokes and "no, you are" and "that's what she said." (Man Friend is the SOLE perpetrator of the "that's what she said" crap. MY sense of humor is MUCH classier). I, unfortunately, suck at "your mom" jokes which just so happen to be the go-to joke of choice and Man Friend starts to get VERY annoyed when I give up and pull out a, "your mom is a whore." (She isn't and I like his mother but I really do suck at this game.)

Well, today. Today I tried to mix it up a bit. I don't remember the exact prompt but it was something along the lines of an accident and my BRILLIANT retort was, "well, you're a..."

"Yeah! Say it! Just say it!"

Now, under most normal circumstances, this retort wouldn't have been THAT bad, but Man Friend? He's adopted. And I've known this since BEFORE I MET HIM.

Sigh.

I'm going to blame it on the hormones.

1 comment:

Lord of the Barnyard said...

he's a bastard, no way around it.