Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HOW DO I POSSIBLY EXPLAIN THIS?

I threw Dan (another) "Go Away" party tonight. Because he's going away (Guatamala). Forever (2 years).

In the process of packing, Dan found a number of things he put into a grab box for all of us at the party to take away a piece of him in his absense.

He packed a special bag for Danny.

In this bag was a Warrent t-shirt, a blond wig, and red spandex track pants. Think about it. Roll it around. Settle it under your tongue. Let that just sink in a moment. Yup.

I'm completely unashamed to admit we're JUST that kind of crowd to encourage Danny to put it on and Danny is JUST that kind of guy to succumb to our peer pressure.

For those of you with queezy stomachs, I suggest you look away.


May I present what Danny is packing. You know you want to hit that.

So after he removed the fruit and potatoes from his nether regions, I was still debating putting the produce back into the feed bin rather than throwing out the testitaders. Innocently, I pointed to Danny's crotch and said with no shame, "can that thing penetrate?"

He looked down, almost dejectedly and responded, "I sure hope so. That IS what it's for."


Oh, it can penetrate all right. It just raped my eye sockets. I dare you to try and look away.

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

a few things:

why does Dan have a blond wig laying around?

and AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SLRd said...

It's a part of his Halloween costume when he went as Marilyn Monroe.

Damnit! I forgot the best part of the story!