Monday, October 02, 2006

SCAPEGOAT

I started taking the Pill. No, not for THAT reason but rather as an attempt to level out my hormones. I've been on it two days. You wouldn't think that's really enough for it to have much effect but I have been in a foul enough mood the last two days that I need SOMETHING to blame it on.

Hello, little blue scapegoat.

This is usually the part of the month when I'm okay with who/what I am and where I'm going/what I've done. But not right now. Nope. Every little insecurity is latching itself to my leg and it wants my full attention which, being the overly self-critical worry wart that I am, I am only too happy to supply.

The really pathetic thing? There isn't so much going on right now that I can't handle it. Granted it isn't the best of situations. It isn't what I REALLY want. I'm just being a huge pussy. I'm just too scared to really do anything about it.

And talking to Mom about it had the reverse effect of what I was hoping for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Shanny Lynn or the Trini will drunk dial you again!!!
By the second month I actually regained control of my emotions, if that helps at all. Until then, drink coffee, eat chocolate, and take up boxing.

Anonymous said...

I asked my doctor and she recommends that you take it at night. This seems to help people adjust.

Anonymous said...

If you need an outlet, feel free to go across the street for either a hug. If that doesn't work, you can come over the yell "FUCK YOU!!!" to my face. I know you when you say it, you don't mean it (much). :)