Thursday, October 12, 2006

HOW DO I POSSIBLY EXPLAIN THIS? (continued)

I forgot one of the better thing that resulted from the costume, the thing that made me laugh so hard I thought my insides would liquify and forcibly leave my body.

While Danny was still packing that lovely image as seen below, someone (Dan) suggested he sneak himself around the corner and "present" himself to Jenny because she was a) sitting, and b) face height with his crotch.

So Danny, of course, did.

And Jenny shrieked. She actually screamed when presented with Danny's penetrating manhood in her virginal face.

This is what it's like when girls swoon over Danny. Some of us can't breath. Others scream for joy.

5 comments:

Jenny N said...

That was not a scream of joy!!!

SLRd said...

Oh, you liked it!

Anonymous said...

You are all twisted!

Anonymous said...

I was afraid this post was going to mention something about the placement of somebody's finger, with regards to the fruit and vegetable toting individual.

SLRd said...

Oh we're well aware, anon.