Monday, October 30, 2006

BAAAAAAAA*

*Like a sheep.

People I like did this (Jenny T. and Sarah Cool) and who am I not to follow in their pretty, well-manicured footsteps? I, humble though I may not be, am a nobody so bring on the sheep.. or lemmings. It's really your choice. I just don't know how to immitate the sound a lemming makes as it's drowning. Gurgle mayhaps?

My Perfect...


Day: Getting hired (ANY place not retail), getting paid more than I think I'm worth with a great benefits and vacation package, finding my first big-girl-doing-this-on-my-own apartment, realizing I actually CAN afford my way of living and getting a dog.

Getting a book deal would be a pretty damn good day too I would imagine.

Job: Good Lord, I don't know. If I knew then I would HAVE a goal and not be so stressed (AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! I just put that in print! Like I actually BELIEVED it! Hoooo.)

Food: Quaker Caramel Mini Rice Cakes. They are perfectly scrumptious, a euphoric blend of crunchy and sweet that won't make my butt balloon.

Color: I'm beginning to dislike the fact that is this "My Perfect..." rather than "My Favorite..." because how can you define something as broad as your perfect color? It changes with the circumstance. Such as: Wall color? Sage or a dark taupe. Dress color? Deep red. Shirt color? Black. Pant color? Striped. You see? It CHANGES people.

Date: A moonlit walk along the beach after a candle lit dinner until we find some lifeguard station that was accidently left unlocked and we shack up until one or both of us gets splinters in our butts from the friction against a wooden floor. THAT or something that we won't walk away from clean (SEE: 4-wheeling, horseback riding, cow tipping, mud wrestling).

Book: Lullaby, Brave New World, or Lovely Bones.

Life: Traveling and writing about it.

Word: Damnit. I like the way it curls around my teeth.

Ending: The End (written in a scripty font).

1 comment:

Jenny N said...

cow tipping? there's poop around that probably.