Thursday, October 05, 2006

BECAUSE I'M INSANE

The Man Friend and I were walking through the mall the other day, specifically the younger adult apparal when this little sprite of a conversation convulsed forth:

"I'm going to piss off my kids something awful when I tell them I'm not buying them shit like this because they'll look like filthy sluts and arrogent little pricks."

"Glad to know I won't always be the mean one."

"Nah. But I think I'd be a good mom."

"I agree. You'd make a great mom."

"Well, probably. You know, after I got past the first few stressful years of no sleep and the screaming."

"Just until I got you drinking again. Heavily."

3 comments:

SLRd said...

Yeah. Don't read too deeply into this.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

My only question is....who's screaming and no sleep? The children or you????

Jenny N said...

how romantic.