Monday, June 30, 2008

BROOMBALL INTRODUCTION

This weekend I played broomball for the first time ever and I learned this: you use your inner thighs A LOT to remain standing on the ice, something I only did with varying degrees of success.

Also: thank God for hockey helmets, otherwise I might have had a black eye when meeting the parents for the first time. And I totally would have blamed it on Adam. Much like I'm blaming the bruise I got from running into the wall while chasing Guinness on Adam and that is only because he barely even looked up from his STUPID VIDEO GAME while I pissed and moaned about the stinging, my god the stinging.

Because he's a bastard. A nerdy, nerdy bastard.

2 comments:

Erik Barnes said...

Ah, broomball. I was the goalie in my intramural college broomball team...and I WAS THE SHIT...then the shittiest.

Duchess T said...

Way to get out there!