Monday, June 16, 2008

QUOTES FROM THE WEEKEND*

"Hey buddy, please don't rub your wet junk on me, okay?"

* * *

"Uch, I never want to live in a village."

"Hey! I was born in a village."

"And it has since lost it's idiot."

"Touche."

* * *

C: "I was opening a checking account for this woman's daughter at the bank. She was born in 1980 and her daughter looked so old so finally I asked. She was 12! That means she was 16 when she had her! I know that shit happens but she's only a year older than me. I can't imagine having a 12-year-old."

J: "Hey! Watch it. We don't know if SLRd has a 15-year-old kid or something some where!"

Me: "Shut it, J. Adam doesn't know about it yet."

J: "Aww. You just ruined Adam's life."

* * *

"I wish someone would pay me to hang out with you."

"What?! You mean my parents aren't paying you for this? Boy, you got the shaft end of that deal."

* * *

"Talking about kids doesn't bother me. Now, if you were to say you wanted to make a baby tomorrow, that might bother me. If you were to say you wanted to practice making a kid tomorrow, I'd be okay with that."

*To be updated as I remember them.

No comments: