Wednesday, June 11, 2008

EARNING AT LEAST ONE OF HIS NICKNAMES

"So Adam is for sure coming home with me for Fourth of July weekend. I mentioned sleeping arrangements and he said if they were going to be an issue he could just stay at his parents."

"But you don't want him to do that, do you?"

"No."

"Well, we trust you. Besides, you're 25 years old. It isn't like your first time is going to be at our house... which could be taken one of two ways."

"Hehe. I promise you that our first time will not be at your house."

"Right."

"Besides, it isn't like anything could happen anyway. Guinness will be in the room."

"Of all the things you could have told me about abstinence and waiting until you were married that is the excuse I believe most."

"I know! Adam kisses me and Guin is all up in our faces like, 'Whatcha doin'? Huh huh? I bite your hand now, k?'"

"I pay that dog handsomely for that little trick."

"You're certainly getting your damn money's worth."

2 comments:

Adam said...

And I have the bleeding forehead to prove it!

Michael said...

Two words.

Horse.
Tranquilizers.

Clicky, because img is not a valid HTML tag.
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/29/the_more_you_know2.jpg