Tuesday, June 03, 2008

AND I LIKED IT

"I just downloaded a new song, 'I Kissed a Girl.' It's sung by a girl. It makes me giggle."

"Yeah, I've heard of that one, too."

"You know, I've kissed a girl before. New Years Eve for example."

"There's a difference between kissing a girl and kissing a girl. I mean, I've kissed a guy."

"Experimenting, were we?"

"No. We were playing a drinking game. There were rules. We lost."

"I'm pretty sure that is about the best way to tell a story EVER. Short, sweet, to the point, and hilarious."

4 comments:

SLRd said...

Fret not. Your burning questions will be answered tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'd use some ointment.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A BURNING QUESTION!!!

Kate Perry (barf) or Jill Sobule (yay!).

Jaymie said...

I must admit...I have another question... does he know the meaning of the word "wonky" and can he use it correctly in a sentence?

Jenny N said...

wait, is that me you're talking about? It was only on the cheek. :)