Monday, June 09, 2008

BROOMBALL

In case you didn't make it to the end of that long ass Adam post, he went to Miami University (and graduated in 2003. Or was it 2002? Damnit! I don't remember. EITHER WAY, HE IS OLD.) And, according to Adam, who may or may not be a reliable source, a popular sport to play at MU is broomball.

That's right. Those crazy Oxford snobs like to run around ON ICE and whack at an orange rubber ball.

And sometimes, they fall.

And other times, they tumble over one another.

And then some other times, if they are as dainty and graceful as Adam, they crash ass-first into the boards.

And after they crash ass-first into the boards, if they're really lucky and have an uber nice girlfriend like Adam does, the choking, snorting sound of her laughter can be heard echoing off the glass.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I think I would've went with dedicated and completely AWESOME, but I guess dainty and graceful could be more accurate...

Duchess T said...

I LOVED playing broomball at Ohio U. (That's right Adam. Her sister went to OU.)

I don't think they do broomball out here on the East Coast. I want broomball! I want broomball NOW!!!

Adam said...

I won't hold OU against you, everyone makes mistakes ;-)