Sunday, June 01, 2008

OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT

"I don't really have a favorite sports team. I usually tend to root against the team everyone else likes and boy, have I gotten screamed at. Like when I rooted for John Cena. Not because I wanted him to win, but because he was my number and there was money on the line. 'Your future children will have hooves for this.'"

"Yeah, I remember you telling me about that. Good thing to know about my future children."

"..."

"I MEAN, should I ever NEED to know about that. In the future. Umm..."

"Ahahahahaha!"

"Damnit."

* * *

"So I have bad knees, bad ankles, bad wrists, bad fingers..."

"So how are you expecting to be able to make me... um..."

"Make you what?"

"Nothing! Nevermind! It's inappropriate."

"Hasn't stopped you before."

No comments: