Sunday, March 09, 2008

YOU PRESUME MUCH

We attempted sledding but neither of us had a sled.

Neither did Wal-mart.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Um, we could dig out my car?"

So we dug out my car. After I pilfered two shovels from my neighbors. Without asking permissions. (Mostly because the shovels were RIGHT THERE and I couldn't find the owners to ask permission. Besides, it's a damn snow shovel.)

Also: I take him to all the nicest places.

"So what are we going to do now?"

"Well, I'm going to go home."

"But.. What? Why?! It's only SEVEN! You haven't even been inside my apartment yet."

"Here's why: The sun is down and now everything is going to freeze."

Um, yeah, okay. That's valid.

"And because I'm coming over tomorrow after work with a pizza and we're going to watch a crappy movie and then you are going to pay me back for shoveling out your damn car."

I'm assuming he means backrubs? Yeah, backrubs.

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

perhaps you should host a housewarming party after IKEA invastion....

SLRd said...

I'm thinking of cancelling IKEA invasion and just having a housewarming party instead.

Jenny N said...

hmm, either way. I can't do Sat evening, but don't schedule around me!