Sunday, March 23, 2008

THOSE PICTURES I PROMISED YOU

So apparently, my dog is into light bondage as he is oft tied up in his leash. And that bluish green thing? That was his puppy.



His puppy lasted all of two days.



Because I wasn't watching for all of five minutes.



And he managed to tear puppy's forehead open.



But not before repeatedly sexually molesting him.



And then staring forlornly as his missing testicles as if to say, "What happened to my happy ending?"

Rest in pieces puppy. Rest in fuzzy, fluffy pieces.

4 comments:

Duchess T said...

If Dad would've had boys, they would've been like Guinness.

Nice to see he's settling right in.

Anonymous said...

Well, you know... pets tend to act like their owners... Shannon

j/k :>

-Brent

SLRd said...

It's true. Guinness did to puppy what I do to men's souls.

Anonymous said...

Sexually molest then rip their heads open?

Is your totem animal a freaking praying mantis?