Thursday, March 27, 2008

HALF MINE AND SHE'S A BITCH

Around Easter I went home, mostly to show off the new dog, and partially because I wanted to see my dad. Because I love him and he's way cooler than your dad.

See: His new baby.


And I helped him find it. According to my legal department, that makes it half mine.

It was while I was home that I went out with a sister, the one whose nickname starts with a "b", (and, more often than not, ends in an "itch"). This sister, she and I took the dogs to Petsmart. It was after this visit that we were going to get lunch at a neighboring Panera and take it home. At least, so I thought.

She thought differently.

As I held on to two rowdy pups, she made the executive decision to EAT OUTSIDE. In 37 degree weather.

I had to warm my hands on a BAGETTE. I could no longer feel them by the time I got in the car.

She will rue the day. That is all.

No comments: